DISCOUNT LIFT RENTALS IS COMMITTED TO QUALITY, SAFETY AND PROPER TRAINING.
Our number one goal is for everyone to go home happy and healthy at the end of the day. Because we work around massive machines, the equipment rental industry is inherently a dangerous business.
Therefore, it’s important that you know your limits and the rental equipment’s limits. If you have questions or if you are unsure of the limits of the rental equipment, please ask us.
Discount Lift Rentals will provide load charts, safe operating envelopes and any other safety materials you require, and we also offer training sessions as well.
- Discount Lift Rentals is fully committed to safety and proper training.
- We provide Operator Training, Safety Training and Train the Trainer for a fee.
- Discount Lift Rentals’ partner service inspects the rental equipment to make sure it is functioning and that all safety features are working.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the rental equipment at the beginning of the rental period and every day before the equipment is used.
- If a safety feature is overridden or if the machine is not working in a safe and proper manner, the customer must discontinue use of the equipment.
If you have any questions or if you would like additional information about our equipment safety and equipment training, we are more than happy to assist you.